• 1.2 Litre Tank Capacity
• Fast Heat Up Time
• Centrifusion Technology
• Available in Black,
• White, Red
The VertuoPlus by Magimix offers freshly brewed coffee with a rich crema, even in a large cup.
Perfect results every time
• The VertuoPlus' unique Centrifusion™ technology and specially crafted dedicated range of capsules allows you to make five cup sizes: Alto (414ml), Mug (230ml), Gran Lungo (150ml), Double Espresso (80ml) & Espresso (40ml).
• The intelligent system uses barcode technology to recognise the capsule, automatically adjusting the brewing parameters to make each blend exactly how the coffee is meant to be enjoyed.
• The Vertuo Plus spins the capsule up to 7000 rotations a minute to extract the hidden tresures of each blend and produce a signature crema on top of each freshly brewed coffee.
Easy to use
• Automatic opening and closing thanks to its electric motor and a simple one-touch coffee brewing.
• The user-friendly features allow you to reprogramme coffee volumes to suit your style and stop or extend the flow during brewing.
• Thermoblock heating system quickly reaches the ideal temperature in just 40 seconds.
• Movable water tank (1.2L), to suit the space in your kitchen.
• Adjustable cup holder can be set at 4 different heights allowing various cup sizes.
• Automatic capsule ejection with storage for up to 13 coffee capsules. All capsules can be recycled.
• Automatic energy-saving function switches the machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity, making your life easier.
• Energy label: class A - 40%
For your peace of mind the Vertuo Plus comes with a 3 year guarantee and Nespresso home collection service.
• Dimensions: H325 x W220 x D349 mm (water tank on the side); H325 x W142 x D411 mm (water tank at the back) • Power: 1260 W
• Weight; 4.3kg
• Uses all varieties of Nespresso Vertuo capsules
• 12 coffee capsule assortment included
Please note we are only able to offer Installation within a 20 mile radius of our store in Christchurch. If we are able to offer installation for your chosen product, you will be presented with options at the checkout stage. If you have any questions about our installation services please call 01202 484411 or visit us in store.
The delivery service used will depend on your location. If you live within 20miles of our showroom the delivery is likely to be carried out by our own installation team. If you have opted for free delivery then the item will be put in the ground floor room of your choice in its packaging. For orders to be delivered outside this area we use a variety of couriers dependent on weight. For smaller items we use DPD and Royal Mail. Larger items are delivered by the manufacturer directly, or on a pallet to your door.
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.