Perfect for a healthier lifestyle and time saving the Magimix Le Blender effortlessly prepares perfect smoothies, soups, desserts, cocktails and more at the touch of a button and washes up with a touch of another.
Multifunctional 4 in 1 solution
4 pre-set automatic programmes: Desserts, Ice, Soups & Smoothies
Built better to last longer
• The Magimix Le Blender has a powerful and quiet 1200W, 15,000 RPM motor with an unbeatable 30 year guarantee, 3 year parts guarantee and a dedicated and reliable customer service team.
• The 1.8L Borosilicate glass jug is very durable, non-porous and capable of mixing both hot and cold liquids.
• The unique Magimix BlenderMix system gives you a finer, creamier blend whilst Cold Mix technology maintains temperature so that no nutrients are lost in the blending process. Magimix Blenders are also approved by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
Easy to use
• Three buttons (STOP/AUTO/PULSE) and an easy-turn dial to take you to your desired programme or choice of 8-speed settings.
• The Le Blender comes with an inspirational recipe book with key nutritional information giving you plenty of new ideas to get you started, along with a measuring cap and spatula to ensure you get every last drop of your mixes.
• Blend soups, creams and veloutés, hot or cold, make smoothies, juices, milkshakes and cocktails, break and crush ice cubes and purée frozen, thick and dense ingredients.
Magimix Blenders are the first in their category to be awarded the Quiet Mark. The UK Noise Abatement Society charitable foundation encourages companies to prioritise noise reduction when designing their products. The Quiet Mark is the international approval award given to products that successfully achieve this criteria.
• 1.8L Borosilicate glass jug
• Recipe book
• Stainless steel blade assembly unit with seal
• Watertight lid with measuring cup
• Capacity: 1.8L
• Dimensions: Height: 405 x Length: 165 x Depth: 165mm
• Weight: 4.8kg
• Power: 1200 w
• Dishwasher safe: Yes
• RPM: 600 to 15,000
• Availability of spare parts: 30 years from purchase date
Please note we are only able to offer Installation within a 20 mile radius of our store in Christchurch. If we are able to offer installation for your chosen product, you will be presented with options at the checkout stage. If you have any questions about our installation services please call 01202 484411 or visit us in store.
The delivery service used will depend on your location. If you live within 20miles of our showroom the delivery is likely to be carried out by our own installation team. If you have opted for free delivery then the item will be put in the ground floor room of your choice in its packaging. For orders to be delivered outside this area we use a variety of couriers dependent on weight. For smaller items we use DPD and Royal Mail. Larger items are delivered by the manufacturer directly, or on a pallet to your door.
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.