Ideal for large families and entertaining the Magimix 5200XL Premium food processor is perfect when catering for lots of people, providing a helping hand it is an invaluable addition to any kitchen. With the largest capacity in the food processor range, the 5200XL Premium can knead up to 2 loaves (1.2kg) in one go and grate up to 1.4kg of vegetables in the main bowl.
Multifunctional 9 in 1 solution
Slices, Grates, Chops, Whisks, Blends, Kneads, Presses, Juices & Cuts
Built better to last longer
The Magimix 5200XL Premium has a powerful ultra-quiet commercial grade induction motor with an unbeatable 30 year guarantee, 3 year parts guarantee and a dedicated and reliable customer service team. Magimix food processors are also approved by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
Easy to use
• With just three buttons (STOP/AUTO/PULSE) the Magimix motor automatically adjusts power depending on what’s in the bowl, making all your food preparation effortless.
• Professional stainless steel Sabatier blades and discs ensure you get the perfect cut.
• The 5200XL Premium comes with its own recipe book and free Magimix app, along with everything you’ll need to Slice fruit and veg, Grate fruit, vegetables & cheese, Whisk egg whites & cream for meringues, mousses and soufflés, Knead pasta, bread, brioche and pastry dough, Blend the finest soups, smoothest smoothies and airiest pancake batters, Chop meat, vegetables or nuts and crush ice, Emulsify home made sauces and dips, Press citrus juice in seconds; as well as turning your food processor into a Juicer enabling you to make juice, smoothies, coulis, purées & plant milks, and Cut ultra-thin 1mm slices or wide and crunchy 6mm grates and the finest parmesan or hard chocolate.
Magimix food processors are the first in their category to be awarded the Quiet Mark. The UK Noise Abatement Society charitable foundation encourages companies to prioritise noise reduction when designing their products. The Quiet Mark is the international approval award given to products that successfully achieve this criteria.
• 3 ABS and BPA-free bowls: Main bowl (3.6L), Midi bowl (2.6L) and Mini bowl (1.2L)
• ABS and BPA-free lid with Extra-large feed tube (W135mm x D73mm x H83mm)
• Accessory box
• BlenderMix® ring
• Citrus Press
• 3 disc kit (parmesan, 1mm slicing & 6mm grating)
• XL Extra Press Juice Extractor kit
• Disc support
• Dough blade
• Egg whisk
• Grating discs (2mm & 4mm)
• Recipe book
• Slicing discs (2mm & 4mm)
• Stainless steel Sabatier main blade
• Stainless steel Sabatier mini blade
• Triple pusher
• Maximum capacities: Bread dough - 1.2kg; Pastry - 1.5kg; Blending - 1.8L; Chopping (meat) - 1.4kg; Grating (carrots) - 1.4kg; Egg whites - 8
• Dimensions: Height: 445 x Length: 210 x Depth: 260mm
• Weight: 11kg
• Power: 1100 w
• Dishwasher safe: Yes
• Availability of spare parts: 30 years from purchase date
• Made in France
Please note we are only able to offer Installation within a 20 mile radius of our store in Christchurch. If we are able to offer installation for your chosen product, you will be presented with options at the checkout stage. If you have any questions about our installation services please call 01202 484411 or visit us in store.
The delivery service used will depend on your location. If you live within 20miles of our showroom the delivery is likely to be carried out by our own installation team. If you have opted for free delivery then the item will be put in the ground floor room of your choice in its packaging. For orders to be delivered outside this area we use a variety of couriers dependent on weight. For smaller items we use DPD and Royal Mail. Larger items are delivered by the manufacturer directly, or on a pallet to your door.
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.