Please note we are only able to offer Installation within a 20 mile radius of our store in Christchurch. If we are able to offer installation for your chosen product, you will be presented with options at the checkout stage. If you have any questions about our installation services please call 01202 099768 or visit us in store.When considering purchasing a laundry or dishwasher appliance from Purewell Electrical we request that you refer to the below checklist to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Before you buy:
Ensure your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections are no more than 1.5m away from where the appliance will be.
Ensure that waste pipe & water supply can be connected to existing connections without obstruction, and they are not trapped behind cabinets or existing appliances.
For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp 3 pin plug socket for connection. If you do not have a 13 amp 3 pin plug, we may be able to connect to a wired spur if there is one located nearby, in this instance we will have to provide a trailing socket, which will incur a surcharge of £10.
For Tumble Dryers, unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there is an existing vent near the intended location.
Ensure product dimensions fit in the chosen location.
For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance - we do not offer carpentry work to modify units.
Before we deliver:
For installation, please drain your current appliance.
For disposal, please drain your current appliance. If you aren't using our installation service, please also disconnect your current appliance or select one of our disconnection services.
Identify where the mains water switch is in your home - check you can switch it off.
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash
We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Integrated Machines - £100
Freestanding Washing Machine & Washer Dryer - £34.99
Freestanding Dishwasher - £34.99
We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly.
Freestanding Tumble Dryer/Vented Tumble Dryer - £14.99/£14.99
We will disconnect your old appliance in order to remove and recycle it.
This service is provided free of charge if we are connecting a like for like appliance.
Integrated Machines - £29.99
Freestanding Washing Machine & Washer Dryers - £9.99
Freestanding Dishwasher - £9.99
We'll take care of the heavy lifting for you and dispose of the old appliance responsibly in accordance with WEEE guidelines.
Washing Machine & Washer Dryers - £19.99
Freestanding Dishwasher - £19.99
Please note that if our installers find that the existing connections do not meet current legislation additional surcharges may be incurred. For more information please see our 'Before we deliver' section above. If you would like any more information about our Delivery and Installation services & charges please call 01202 099768 to speak to one of our sales advisors.
Please note we are only able to offer installation within a 20 mile radius of our Christchurch store. For more information about our Delivery options, please see our Delivery & Returns.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
For more about our Installations, please see our Terms & Conditions.
We are delighted to offer a range of services to help you get the most out of your new TV.
Before we arrive for your TV and stand installation, we request that you please check the following:
- There's enough room for your TV (including your stand if you're having one assembled too) to be set up in your chosen location
- You've checked there are working aerial and electrical sockets within 1.5m of the installation location
- There are enough electrical sockets for all the equipment
- You have all the correct required connecting cables
If you've bought a Smart TV, be sure your internet connection is working and within range of where you want to position your TV
If you have selected a wall mounting service please be sure that you have the correct bracket, purchased from Purewell Electrical, ready for the installer to fit.
Standard TV Installation - £44.99
Our Standard TV Installation will get your new TV set up on your stand, connected to your WiFi and tuned in. Our expert installers will also give you a brief demonstration to get you started with your new TV.
Our Standard TV Installation includes:
- Unpacking your TV and attaching any supplied pedestal
- Tuning in the channels and connecting to your other devices such as DVD players and soundbars
- Connection to the Internet, if it's a Smart TV
- Demonstrating the important features, including how to: switch it on and off; select the programme you want to watch; navigate the built-in programme guide; access the menu so you can personalise the sound and picture settings; and watch content from other connected devices such as your DVD player or set top box
- For an additional fee, we can also dispose of your old TV, see our recycling page for more information.
- If you're buying a stand, we can also arrange an assembly service from £10
- To arrange this add-on, please speak to one of our sales advisors.
TV Wall Mount Installation - From £119.99
Our expert installers are able to offer wall mounting of your new TV. We offer 2 types of wall mount service:
Standard Wall Mount: £119.99
Our Standard Wall Mount service will get your new TV and bracket mounted to the wall of your choice and set up ready to watch.
- Unpacking and securely fitting a bracket to your wall (brackets are sold separately and must be purchased from Purewell Electrical and be available at the time of installation).
- Mounting your TV on the bracket
- Supply and fit trunking to neatly run the cables along your wall
- Setting your TV up as per the Standard TV installation service
What our services don’t cover.
There are a few restrictions on our TV, home cinema and freesat installation services.
We are unable to:
- Provide brackets, stands, Freeview box, DVD/VCR, cables, adaptors or extension leads you haven’t purchased. If these aren't included with your TV and you need them, please purchase before installation. If it becomes apparent during installation that additional cables etc. our installers will provide prices for the extras. Equally, should the work required be fundamentally different to what was agreed at point of sale we reserve the right to quote for the additional work required before undertaking.
- Lay cabling under carpets or flooring
- Dispose of old equipment (unless you have purchased our disposal service), or install it in another room
- Install above fireplaces due to this causing an invalidation of the TV warranty
- Install a product not purchased from Purewell Electrical (such as a DVD player), unless it's already connected to your existing TV
For more about our Installations, please see our Terms & Conditions.